Content Designer (Health)
Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled Content Designer (Health) to join their team for a 3 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE
- Content designer for contact centre agent system and citizen facing system within the contact tracing service design team.
- The content needs to aim to meet all reading ages in order to ensure accessibility, They also need to consider health literacy.
- Working closely with user researchers, service designers and interaction designers.
- Take a problem a user has or a task they want to do, then present the information, Content can be audio, video, a diagram or a map, for example.
- The content design will ensure user interface (UI) text is clear and easily understood.
- Make the user journey intuitive ensuring appropriate content is shown to a user in the right place and in the best format, Incorporate new content changes into the service without disrupting user journeys.
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search