.Net Developer - Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer to join their team on a 6 month initial contract.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Designs and develops cloud native software
- Creates software using modern software development languages.
- Uses application architecture, design patterns and data modelling to build software products.
- Uses current technical practices such as writing clean, testable code and pair programming.
- A problem finder, problem solver and solution implementer.
- Solid experience of object-oriented programming concepts using C#, .Net and .Net Core latest framework versions.
- Providing comprehensive documentation on all deliverable.
- Any other duties as determined by the application development manager.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of working in a fast moving/challenging environment
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies would be advantageous
- Knowledge of using Microsoft DevOps tool for continuous integration and continuous deployment would be advantageous.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted