IT Support Technician
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled IT Support Technician to join their Midlothian based team on a 3 months initial contract.
You will be part of a team providing onsite and remote technical support for the Windows Desktop environment in both the Corporate and Education environments. Technologies supported include Windows 10, Active Directory and Mobile Technologies. You will offer the highest levels of service across a range of Services and will be expected to contribute to the delivery of an excellent ICT support service.
If you are innovative and enjoy working and supporting new technology solutions then you could be exactly what we are looking for, especially if you are Customer focused and like to get things done.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain high level technical support experience in an exciting, dynamic and changing environment.
Knowledge, Experience and skill set required
- A strong knowledge of Windows 10 and a working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM and mobile technologies.
- Superb desktop and laptop hardware break fix knowledge and fault finding.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- A Working knowledge of ITIL process and procedures (ITIL certification would be an advantage).
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- It is essential that you have a full driving license.
- System Deployment.
- Managed print services.
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted