IT Support Technician
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled IT Support Technician to join their Midlothian based team on a 2 months initial contract.
Key Work Areas:
Support the clients IT infrastructure by completing the following tasks in accordance with existing Infrastructure Services procedures and standards:
- build, configure and install computer equipment, including software at customer sites
- investigate and correct desktop software application failures or malfunctions;
- research and retrieve appropriate fixes via the internet and other support media;
- resolve IT issues raised by customers ;
- liaise with suppliers to ensure the correct delivery of services / goods purchased by IT;
- write system documentation;
- maintain the core internal IT management systems and ensure user and asset procedures are followed;
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted