Project Support Officer
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Project Support Officer to join their Midlothian based team on a 12 months fixed term contract.
- Collaborate with all members of the team to understand customer and service issues and needs, undertaking research and evaluation on a range of projects and initiatives to deliver the approved plans and projects.
- Contribute to project delivery, co-ordinating allocated project work and supporting project team members to progress related activities. Provide progress updates as required (written and verbal).
- Draft, review and maintain project & action plans
- Support the design, delivery and analysis of appropriate project tools to systematically gather information and identify gaps, needs and solutions.
- Evaluate and produce reports on the impact of programmes and activities.
- Assist with the development of written guidance, meeting outcomes, training etc.
- Actively contribute to meetings and working groups as required.
- Provide support and advice to managers and staff in relation to agreed projects
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search