Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Senior BA/PM to join their Midlothian based team on a 12 months fixed term contract.
- Experience as working as a Project Manager
- Apply effective project and programme management techniques to deliver a range of projects, in support of business and service objectives.
- Undertake business process analysis and design exercises to help facilitate the delivery of the Business Process Improvement Framework and associated programme of work.
- Analyse business requirements into a high level view and undertake feasibility studies, requirements definition, option evaluation, procurement and implementation of systems.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of business needs and deliver successful projects
- The jobholder is required to maintain a detailed knowledge of a number of complex professional areas including project management and process improvement as well as maintaining a broad understanding of the Council's IT capabilities and constraints.
- Experience of deploying O365 highly desirable
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search