IT Service Support Specialist (Disaster Scenario Training) - Contract - Scotland
My client a leading FTSE100 company are looking to recruit a IT Service Support Specialist (Disaster Scenario Training) on a contract basis to join their team in Scotland. Please note this role will be set up through Umbrella or PAYE. The IT Service Support Specialist (Disaster Scenario Training) will be responsible for the following;
- Working within a site-based DevOps team following agile methodologies.
- Determine document requirements for new and existing services, index and produce documents as required.
- Work with Site Document Control and Quality Teams to action recommendations for documents.
- Updating local SOPs, ITMS documents, and supporting periodic reviews.
- Ensuring standard processes and policies for Quality Assurance, Risk, and Compliance are adhered to.
- Participation in the maintenance of existing products as a service/Ops lead.
- Ensuring applications on site are fit for purpose and meet agreed compliance and risk profiles.
- Measure and report the level of Tech services provided, monitor performance against agreed SLAs.
- Serve as point of contact for service operations on site, and with the Tech team.
Key skills and experience for the IT Service Support Specialist (Disaster Scenario Training):
- Demonstrated experience of strong technical writing skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of service definition and experience in process improvement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the capability to listen and influence stakeholders at all Levels
- Strong communication and influencing skills, sufficient to build and maintain trust during times of service outage.
- Ability to multi task, manage and handle multiple service projects simultaneously and to the schedule
- Nice to haves - Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Power BI report creation.
This is a contract position working for a top FTSE100 company as a IT Service Support Specialist based in Scotland. Please note this role will be set up through Umbrella or PAYE. To apply to the IT Service Support Specialist please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search