Integration Architect - Flexible / Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Integration Architect to join their team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Proven track record of designing and supporting the delivery of cost-effective, innovative, scalable and maintainable multi-site enterprise integration solutions
- An understanding of the stages of integration domain maturity, and experience with capability maturity roadmaps that pragmatically progress an organisation's integration capability through stages of the maturity cycle
- Expert and current understanding of all of the following: SOA design principles and patterns; Enterprise integration patterns; ESB architectures; Web Services; Integration principles, policies & standards
- Expert and current understanding of Microsoft Azure integration capabilities and other iPaaS environments
- Detailed understanding of several of the following: Microsoft .NET; J2EE; N-tier client-server solution architecture; Microsoft BizTalk
- Thorough understanding of the role of architecture governance and the principles, policies and standards required for effective delivery of integration domain solutions;
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Experience of public sector procurement processes and ITO environments
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search