We are looking for a Project Manager to direct, implement and deliver small to medium size business projects ranging from standard to more complex projects from initiation through to completion in line with the Project Management Framework to meet the agreed budget, timescales and customer specification.
- Define the project scope, goals and deliverables and produce the Project Initiation Document
- Define the tasks and resources required to deliver the project and produce a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths
- Identify and assign the project team members, both direct and virtual, required to deliver the project, agree allocation of activities and manage delivery throughout the project lifecycle
Education: Degree level qualification or significant relevant industry experience such as below:
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years' experience in National Mobile Network Operator Radio Access Network (RAN) roll outs or similar consolidation programmes supporting our customers
- Excellent networking and customer facing skills with good knowledge of key stakeholders in the UK market
- A proven track record in the delivery of multiple acquisition and installation projects and programmes in the telecommunication / broadcast environment.
- Experience in Project or Programme Management systems, tools and processes
- Experience of using data systems and processes to schedule and manage very high volumes of implementation activities
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentational skills
- In depth experience and knowledge of the site design, acquisition, Town and Country Planning, Construction and Project Finance process.
- Experience and of all parts of programme lifecycle for end to end delivery from programme start up through to completion
- Matrix management skills to form a team and inspire them to deliver.
- Manage the client ensuring 'alignment' between the client's expectations and deliverables.
- Alignment with the National Acquisition, Commercial & Implementation Managers and their teams.
- Seek out efficiencies and process amendments to positively impact on delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Manage risks and issues effectively to ensure that all projects are delivered to the customer on time and within budget.
- Contract management experience sufficient to understand deliver customer requirements, work scope and performance.
- Thorough working knowledge of our safety practices and experience of proactive implementation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search