.NET Developer with UX/UI experience - Contract - West London
My client a leading FTSE100 company are looking to recruit a .NET Developer with UX/UI experience on a contract basis to join their team in West London. Please note this role will be set up through Umbrella or PAYE. The .NET Developer with UX/UI experience will be responsible for the following;
- Work as part of a cross functional scrum teams providing top end user experience
- Drawing from UX and data visualisation best practices to ensure the delivered solution is intuitive and provides actionable insights that need little or no explanation.
- Design, and create rapid prototypes for data visualisations and user interfaces to be developed in Power BI and Qlik Sense that provide insights and enable data driven decision making.
- Generate creative and engaging visualisations to relay complex data truthfully and effectively to target stakeholders
- Gather and document stakeholder requirements including user stories, design requirements and mock-ups/prototypes.
- Choose and explain how to display data effectively by designing for usability, accessibility and all devices
- Craft infographic stories, ensuring the understanding and adoption of data across the business.
- Educate the business on the newest and most effective ways of reporting e.g. visual design and usability.
- Looks externally for inspiration and insights that can be used.
- Act as a key member of diverse team working in a fast-paced agile product-oriented environment
Key skills and experience for the .NET Developer with UX/UI;
- Knowledge of UX and data best-practices when it comes to the presentation and visualisation of data products and visualisations as all levels of audience across the enterprise.
- Graphic design skills with proven ability to create engaging and user-friendly visualisations and infographics
- Experience handling and analysing data
- Track record of taking features from inception, through design and all the way to a successful delivery.
- Experience in creating advanced data visualisations using Power BI and/or Qlik Sense would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to identify, prioritise and efficiently manage time to focus on critical tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, able to work in an agile way with business stakeholders who are less technically minded.
- Experience of working collaboratively with colleagues in an agile based team
This is a contract position working for a top FTSE100 company as a .NET Developer with UX/UI experience based in West London. Please note this role will be set up through Umbrella or PAYE. To apply to the .NET Developer with UX/UI experience please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search