Senior SOC Analyst - Contract - Working Remotely
My client a global pharmaceutical company are looking to recruit a Senior SOC Analyst on a 6-month initial contract WFH / Dublin. As a Senior SOC Analyst you will leverage a variety of tools and resources to proactively detect, investigate, and mitigate emerging and persistent threats impacting the client's networks, systems, and applications. For this position you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform host-based analysis, artifact analysis, network packet analysis, and malware analysis in support of security investigations and incident response
- Coordinate investigation, containment, and other response activities with business stakeholders and groups
- Provide mentoring of junior staff and serve as point of escalation for higher severity incidents
- Develop incident analysis and findings reports for management, including gap identification and recommendations for improvement
- Recommend or develop new detection logic and tune existing sensors / security controls
- Work with security solutions owners to assess existing security solutions array ability to detect / mitigate the above mentioned TTPs
- Creating custom SIEM queries and dashboards to support the monitoring and detection of advanced TTPs against their network.
Key skills and experience for the Senior SOC Analyst:
- Strong experience of Incident Response / Computer Forensics / SOC team / Threat Hunting or related fields Proven experience of working with a top global company
- Host and network based forensic collection and analysis
- Understanding of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and associated tactics.
- Research, enrichment, and searching of indicators of compromise
- Very strong team and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work independently and achieve individual goals.
This is a contract position working for a global pharmaceutical company as Senior SOC Analyst working remotely. To apply to the Senior SOC Analyst please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search