This is an exciting project, where you will be at the forefront of building a new enterprise product.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will responsible for the full lifecycle for product delivery within your assigned area.
Your remit is to develop and support a suite of applications that is core in the areas of call handling, scheduling and operations.
This role will be part of a team that will initially focus on reverse engineering our core legacy applications written in C, C++ and implementing future strategic application(s) in a best of breed technology (likely to be cloud hosted) to ensure we remain best in class.
What will I be doing?
- Working with the existing team to help reverse engineer the current application stack and document the output with a view to supporting the future vision
- Contribute to and review architectural designs, governance and standards
- Review business requirements and translate these into technical deliverables, collaborating with architecture, security and external partners.
- Facilitate design sessions and document detailed designs & estimations.
What do I need?
- At least a minimum of 5-10 yrs. development experience
- Strong background in application design
- Has experience on reverse engineering applications
- Understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle.
- Understands the benefits of multiple programming languages and techniques and accurately suggests the use of the appropriate technology for the requirements.
- Familiar and comfortable working within agile and/or Waterfall framework
- Demonstrable experience in the timely delivery of medium-large scale development projects.
- Extensive experience as a Full Stack Developer
This program migrates legacy C and C++ applications integrating to a strategic cloud based application. The following technical skills are required
- C Language (in addition C++ is advantageous)
- Azure cloud development
- Full Stack Development experience
- Oracle / SQL Database technology
- API Integration
- Strong technical Analysis skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted