Project Manager - MS Dynamics 365 - 12 Month FTC, London
I am recruiting for an Information, Management and Technology (IM&T) Project Manager to manage design and delivery projects. This will focus on implementing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- A recognised project or programme management qualification (such as APM Project Management
- Qualification [formerly known as APMP] or PRINCE2 Practitioner or Managing Successful
- Programmes) or equivalent experience.
- Agile Practitioner (PRINCE2 Agile qualification or equivalent certification) or equivalent experience.
- Experience of managing projects to develop and integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business
- Central software and or other Microsoft Dynamics 365 software (E.g. Customer Relationship
- Management (CRM)).
- Experience of managing the successful delivery and integration of IM&T development projects.
- Experience of effective stakeholder and supplier management in an IM&T environment
- Experience of developing and implementing Test Plans
- Strong presentation, facilitation and chairing skills for stakeholder meetings.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search