Senior Data Scientist - Contract - Berkshire
My client a top FTSE100 company are looking to recruit a Senior Data Scientist on a 6 / 12-month contract based in their offices in Berkshire. The Senior Data Scientist will drive the deployment and delivery of advanced analyses, tools, and insights to optimise our client's commercial initiatives.
The Senior Data Scientist will be responsible for the following;
- Build sound statistical and probabilistic models to link disparate data sources with deterministic as well as advanced probabilistic methods
- Exploratory Data Analysis, Machine Learning, and Probabilistic modelling and Predictive Analytic solutions
- Leading the design and development, innovative business technology solutions to answer business questions by applying modern machine intelligence and data analysis technologies
- Act as an internal resource in AI/ML. Explore future directions of machine intelligence and keep abreast of the latest developments
- Build Data Models and export views to enable Data Visualisation
- Conduct baseline scoping and post program measurement statistical analysis from multiple data sources using SQL, R, Python, Scala, Hive, Impala, Spark
The key skills and experience required;
- Ability to independently frame business questions, identify data sources, formulate a methodology and manage project timelines and deliverables
- Ability to integrate large volumes of data from multiple data sources, conduct deep data dives and statistical analysis systematically including comprehensive data profiling
- Fluency in R or Python. Expert knowledge of common data structures and ability to write efficient code in R or Python.
- Expertise in development of a sound Machine Learning foundation, including expertise in combining disparate datasets and development of customised algorithms
- Highly analytical, with an ability to problem-solve
- Ability to network both within and outside the organisation, and experience of liaising with 3rd party/above country providers
This is a contract position working for a top FTSE100 company as a Senior Data Scientist on a 6 / 12-month initial contract based in Berkshire. To apply to the Senior Data Scientist role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search