Data Sharing & Integration Officer - Edinburgh / Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Data Governance Processes Officer to join their team on a 6 month initial contract.
- Design and deliver supporting capabilities, processes and service patterns to ensure that data can be appropriately, efficiently and effectively shared to / from public sector organisations.
- Ensuring key internal and external stakeholders are fully involved in the development of processes and capabilities including organisation and facilitation of workshops and ceremonies to deliver collaborative outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of strategies and plans for data sharing, stakeholder management and delivery.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including benefit delivery teams, cross-cutting delivery teams, Chief Digital Office (CDO) and User Centred Design (UCD) teams to progress relevant actions for data sharing priorities.
- Actively contribute to the Data Sharing and Integration Team and wider Data Service Area ceremonies and meetings as required to continually improve ways of working and working relationships across the service and programme.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience of organisation to organisation Data Sharing methods, processes and practices with an ability to understand and translate complex technical language to business stakeholders. Preferably within a public sector environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to establish strong relationships with a wide range of internal colleagues and external stakeholders with a focus on driving value through continuous improvement.
- Be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail with ability to analyse complex situations and to derive workable solutions.
- Proven flexibility to manage and adapt to multiple competing priorities, handle a varied and complex workload and work regularly to tight timescales and deadlines.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search