We are currently seeking a PHP / Full Stack Developer for a leading software focused organisation based just outside of Bradford. This role can be worked remotely with several days per month office based.
To be successful in this role:
- You will have typically have proven experience developing software and excel in finding or devising software solutions to problems.
- You'll have a good deal of knowledge about IT, software development and have a strong understanding of how the Internet works.
- You will have a proven track record of building and maintaining web applications in a senior role.
- You will have experience in discussing projects amongst technical and business teams, internally and externally.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar is not mandatory but we would expect you to be able to demonstrate ongoing learning throughout your career.
- You will have a positive and solution-orientated mindset.
You will ideally hold some of the following technical skills:
- Proficient with PHP is preferable, though we will consider candidates with strong experience of other OO languages. A solid understanding of MVC and other design patterns is required.
- Be able to manage your own development environment and help others with theirs.
- Comfortable using the command line and Linux tools.
- Comfortable using Webpack, SASS, Stylus, BableJS or other frontend build tools.
- Experience of building responsive web applications.
- Experience of web accessibility and UI performance testing.
- Good experience of relational databases.
- Have a good understanding of code version control.
- Lead and engage in knowledge share with colleagues.
- Enhanced understanding of security and performance.
- Experience of deploying and maintaining production systems.
In return you will receive flexibility for home working, 25 days annual leave plus your birthday and bank holidays, pension and excellent career opportunities.
Please apply online to Rebekah for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search