Integration Platform Specialist - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Integration Platform Specialist to join their team on a 6 month initial contract.
- Provide technical experience within large & complex end to end platform integrations and associated applications (i.e. Dell Boomi / Cloud Integration)
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration and multi-disciplinary programme colleagues to deliver effective IT solutions in line with strategic direction
- Identify and remove impediments and prevent distractions from Scrum team escalating to Technical Platform Owner
- Lead scrum team to gather and deliver technical requirements to meet programme demands
- Manage build and configuration of the Integration Layer / Platform Development including working with procurement and suppliers.
- Review / feedback of plans and technical project documentation for sign off recommendation
- Delivery of technical development in line with the strategic direction
- Identify and manage technical risk and issues with appropriate mitigating controls
- Deputise for Technical Platform Owner at relevant governance forums across the programme
- Previous experience in integration platforms is critical
- Experience with Dell Boomi
- Previous experience working in the public sector and with benefits systems/solutions is desirable
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search