We don't seem to have what you're looking for at the moment.
However, don't let that stop you, we get jobs in all the time, they may not be on our site just yet.
Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Our Edinburgh based banking client is currently looking for a skilled Infrastructure Solutions Architect to join their team on an initial 4 month contract.
To succeed in this role, you'll need experience of defining infrastructure solutions for complex enterprise systems and expert level knowledge of infrastructure based services.
You'll have a good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team and you'll have the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of a feature team, with a strong focus on business outcomes.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience of developing, syndicating and communicating architectures, designs and proposals for actions
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to short delivery cycles with frequent deployment
- The ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience of working with technology vendors and products within the market
- Experience of infrastructure development best practices and approaches
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues, with good collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age