Our client within the rail industry are recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis.
Project Manager manage the design, development and delivery of different types of projects in order to achieve the project objectives within specified constraints within Assurance
Project Manager Role:
- Ensure that project requirements are clearly defined, agreed and communicated.
- Prepare and maintain schedules in Microsoft Project Online for project activities, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements.
- Develop, implement and update resource allocation plans for projects, taking account of availability and scheduling.
- Develop and agree budgets with appropriate contingencies for projects, and control forecast and actual costs against budgets.
- Identify and monitor, and plan and implement responses to, project risks, opportunities and issues, taking account of lessons learned.
Project Manager experience:
- An introductory project management qualification (such as APM Project Fundamentals or PRINCE2 Foundation) or equivalent experience.
- Experience of supporting projects or managing the delivery of workstreams within projects.
- Good presentation, facilitation and chairing skills for stakeholder meetings.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search