Head of Information & Cyber Security - Flexible Location
An opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Senior Security Manager to take the next step in their career and become the Head of Cyber Security at a large Public Sector organisation in the Central Belt.
You will be involved in the following:
- Driving the long-term strategy for the Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) for the organisation and leading the implementation of a multi-year Security programme in the Scotland wide adoption of its utilisation.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the organisation Information and Cyber Security policy and procedures, to meet audit and regulatory requirements including European Security of Network and Information Systems Directive.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, developing relationships in order to build credibility that help promote Cyber Security and provide specialist security advice on procurement, projects, programmes and other initiatives
- Hands on Technical Cyber Security experience in large organisations
- This will suit someone who is looking to make the next step in their career after having experience at a Senior Security role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to speak to every area of the business and external stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search