BMC Helix (Remedy) Analyst/Trainer
A FTSE100 company are currently recruiting for an Analyst or a Trainer with good BMC Helix or Remedy version 9 or above experience. This role is to work with a Training Lead to create training material and documentation.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Design and deliver end-user training for BMC Helix Incident, Problem, Change, SACM, Knowledge and Smart Reporting modules
- Design and deliver end-user business training for BMC Digital Workplace self-service
- Design training modules around user personas
- Ensure that the defined set of training deliverable support the overall project timeline
- Deliver a comprehensive set of work instructions to support each process
- Ensure that BMC best practice is represented throughout all training
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- BMC Helix/Remedy technical knowledge version 9 or above.
- ITSM toolset implementation experience with a proven track record of delivery within large, structured programme environments
- Well-rounded training and operational skillset, with a strong appreciation of ITIL
- Can demonstrate experience of working across a large and diverse organisation
- Demonstrate a good understanding of ITSM toolsets
- Demonstrable track record of operating effectively in a dynamic, fast paced, challenging and delivery focused Project / Programme environments containing blended teams (e.g. permanent, contract, vendor, SI, Business/IT/operational teams, offshore)
This is a contract role working for a top company as a BMC Remedy Trainer.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search