Head of Business Architecture and Change Management
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Head of Business Architecture and Change Management to join their Edinburgh based team for a 3 months initial contract.
The Head of the BAC team will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Agile LOAD methodology.
- Understand and promote Systems thinking, E2E Business Architecture (Process)
- Champion the methodology with overall responsibility for the delivery of the 'understand' phase for each of the LABS.
- Act as a coach for and provide guidance to the senior stakeholders in the value of implementing the LOAD methodology to support those in the role of change sponsor and the EAB members.
- Build and manage a team that embraces new ideas to find the opportunities that meet what matters to the clients Users and Colleagues.
- Drive the team forward to define and gather data sources to evidence priority of use case
- Work closely with the team to ensure a joined up experience for end users
- Analyse operational, judicial and stakeholder groups and develop plans to drive forward engagement to 'understand' and support Exec Action Board prioritised change initiatives.
- Deliver activities required to achieve successful transition to new ways of working such as working delivering demonstration sessions to the judiciary, solicitors groups and third sector organisations as appropriate
- Use the LOAD method the Head of the BAC will build, recruit, develop, manage, coach and support the introduction of new Product Owners, System Thinking Coaches and Business Analysts to the function.
- Drive the 'understanding' investment to quickly capture and document what Matters to the clients Users and Colleagues.
- Support the use of daily stand ups and Kanban boards to integrate change management activity and monitor progress.
- Provide regular updates to the director group on user readiness and transition status
- Understand "as is" technology landscape
- Drive and help the team plan incubation approaches
If interested,please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search