- Deskside Engineer - Tech Bar
- 6 month Contract
- Up to £150 based on Experience
My client is looking for a Deskside Engineer to assist them on a long term contract based in Stoke Poges, this will be for deskside duties and also manning the Tech Bar onsite.
- To ensure that complaints tickets are open relating to Infrastructure incidents
- To ensure that all service provided at the Tech Bar is ticketed, Lookup the status of existing tickets, add updates, and pull the ticket to resolve it if the ticket is for an in scope services
- To provide assistance relating to PKI issues, provide direction on how to reset your PKI pin, but they cannot reset PKI onsite
- Provide standard break fix support; Solve and support incidents for Standard Software and hardware
- Providing advice and support for Microsoft Suite, Client Suite
- Assist with Mobile Smartphones and Tablets advice and support.
- Provide printer support and advice
Key Skills and Experiences
- Windows OS literate
- Basic knowledge of Server OS and navigation if needed as eyes and ears for smart hands calls
- Basic hardware knowledge, Laptop Keyboards, Memory, Hard drives
- Experience with Active Directory (not essential)
- Experience with network fault troubleshooting
- Experience with network printer installs and configuration
- Experience with Microsoft applications in particular Office Suite, Visio/Project
- Experience with VPN and remote work on machines
- Experience with IPad and Windows Tablets
- Good troubleshooting skills
If you are interested and available please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search