Programme Management Assistant
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Programme Management Assistant to join their Glasgow based team for a 3 months initial contract.
Skills / Experience required:
- Highly experienced and demonstrable evidence providing support in a dynamic and fast paced organisation.
- Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Highly experience in the analysis, research and provision of executive reports.
- Demonstrate an ability to consider multidimensional impact beyond the immediate task delivery.
- Highly experienced in communication, written and verbal, across all levels of an organisation, tailoring reporting to relevant audience.
- Experience in remote working, self-starter with strong personal management skills.
if interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search