Non-Functional Test Specialist
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Non-Functional Test Specialist to join their Edinburgh based team for a 6 months initial contract.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SCOTTISH PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Work with the Non-Functional Test Lead to create test plans to cover the security requirements of the programme
- Work with internal security and supplier security teams to provide test approaches for supplier level and integrated service level security testing
- Perform a supplier assurance role, reviewing supplier security testing against requirements and best practice
- Support the translation and communication of requirements and coverage between suppliers and the client
- Work with the Non-Functional Test Lead to Identify the correct tools and processes for non-functional test activities
- Security activities will extend in to Operational Readiness
- Able to design and execute a wide range of testing techniques for non-functional testing specialising in Security requirements and clearly communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Lead investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing processes and create recommendations
- Able to design and execute for standard non-functional testing.
- Manage the internal Test Team, third party suppliers test teams
- Collaborate with the clients Environments & Release Manager to facilitate all Testing for the Census Programme within the planned schedule.
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search