- SC Cleared Deskside Engineer
My client is looking for a SC Cleared Deskside Engineer to assist them on a perm basis in Warwick, please note you will be working on site from the start date.
- To provide high-quality, highly visible desk side and floor-walking support functions to the customer and log such activities through the call systems as work is completed.
- Working within a core site as part of a wider teams spread through other core sites and field.
- To install pre-defined computer 'images' onto desktop and laptop computers in the case of a serious system failure.
- To install or re-install any applications onto PCs in line with installation procedures.
- Perform basic networking support, including investigating faults, patch, tracing & replacing from to switches
- To update call management systems with relevant notes to aid the customer, the end-user, other teams, and other members within our own team with resolutions, customer updates and escalations.
- Provide alternative solutions including a "Box/Hardware Swap" where possible to provide a quick resolution with minimum inconvenience to the user.
- Perform IMaC activities as defined within the customer contract.
- Provide remote support to end-users.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Hardware & Software Experience
- Live SC Clearance
- 2nd line support
- Mobile phone support
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 & 365
- Mobile Phone Support
- SCCM knowledge
- VIP/ Exec Experience
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search