Junior Finance Business Partner - Home Based - Immediate Start Available
My major client in the IT sector is looking for a Junior Finance Business Partner to come on board within their expanding team and work closely with the operational departments to enhance financial & operational business performance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in the IT industry that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
Main responsibilities include:
- Add value and maximize profit within the Operational area responsible for.
- Working closely with the Heads of Delivery to understand how the operations work and reviewing the monthly P&L. Supporting them on cost challenges and identifying any inefficiencies.
- Owning the monthly forecasting process. Liaising with multiple stakeholders (Sales and Operations) to ensure the forecast is as accurate as possible.
- Leading the budgeting process from start to finish. Understanding the requirements from the Heads of Delivery and ensuring this aligns to the group strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience driving cost savings/driving process change.
- Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified Accountant.
- Experience working with Excel (mandatory) and Power BI (beneficial).
- Budgeting & forecasting experience.
The position comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Great study package to help you with your studies to become a fully qualified accountant.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
Apply today or call Zornitsa at Lorien on 0161 888 2565 or email for further information
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted