IT Sales Consultant (New Business) Edinburgh
Our client is a leader in designing and delivering Digital Solutions across a range of long-standing clients within the public and private sectors. They are enjoying an exciting period of growth and now wish to build on this through the appointment of New Business Sales Consultants.
These roles are specifically New Business Roles, not account management or sales management. Furthermore, you must have a track record of selling Professional Services, Consultancy Services as opposed to products.
You will be a new business sales specialist from an IT Consultancy, IT Solutions background with a passion for technology and have experience of selling innovative, high quality consultancy led solutions. You will have a demonstrable track record of selling services, managed services and or technology based solutions.
Required skills and experience:
- Successful sales experience in a consultative sales capacity
- Demonstrable experience in the winning of New clients
- Optimising new clients wins with excellent new revenues
- Capable of selling to CXO level
- Have a demonstrable and stable track record of sales success year on year
- A proven track record in developing consultancy/service sales propositions (this is not a product sales role)
- Experience selling successfully to Enterprise and ideally Public Sector customers
- Must be an excellent face-to-face (video) and telephone communicator
- Able to demonstrate success supporting others in the business
Success will bring you the opportunity to earn uncapped earnings and a range of staff benefits including:
- Contributory Pension Scheme (we match up to 5%)
- Significant bonus & commission plan
- 30 day's leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- Mobile phone allowance
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Investment in your career
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
Please send your CV for consideration. Alternatively, should you meet the above requirements call for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted