- Service Transition Manager
- Home Based - North West preferably
- ASAP start
- 6 month Contract
- £360 per day
My client, a large IT MSP is looking for a Transition Manager to join their new team on a 6 month initial contract. This project will be to move work from the UK to their offshore team, please note after the travel restrictions have been lifted there will be occasional travel to the offshore team.
You will ensure all new contract implementations, service transitions and in life transformations are professionally implemented; ensuring delivery of service from the start date to a standard that as a minimum meet; contractual obligations, client expectations and is in line with financial forecasting.
- Act as contract owner during the transition phase
- To be fully familiar with the detail of all aspects of the contract, ensuring a thorough understanding of the company's obligations, and that these are delivered against.
- Understand the resources and costs required, and utilized, in the delivery of the contract.
- Manage efficiency programmes to ensure profitability expectations are met and then improved upon.
- Manage day to day relationships with key stakeholders, building strong and productive working relationships.
- Ensure service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope.
- To provide a measure of pre-sales support as, when and if requested.
- To be involved in solution design when requested.
- To assist bid support in identifying product supportability.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Minimum ITIL foundation certified
- Prince2 certified
- Knowledge of service transition methodology, tools and templates
- Able to manage a number of projects concurrently with different and complex deliverables.
- Experience with overseas transitions.
- E2E delivery on projects
- Excellent Relationship Management skills, must always project a professional image
- Excellent Matrix Management skills. To ensure all teams deliver to their full potential.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search