Our client within the retail industry are recruiting for a UX Writer to join the team on a contract basis, currently home based and then London based.
Key skills and experience:
- You are a skilled and experienced, end-to-end UX Writer who has proven expertise in user-centred design thinking - you understand what differentiates editorial and copywriting from UX writing and have the portfolio to prove it.
- You can plan, rationale and execute a clearly-defined and intelligently planned content strategy in order to deliver exciting products and services
- Importantly, you can bring stakeholders on this journey.
- You're an expert at translating complex, commercial and technical briefs into intuitive and customer-friendly communications that are compelling and accessible for all.
- You can alternate easily between working on granular iterations of microcopy to designing and problem-solving large-scale conceptual and strategically-aligned pieces
- You have grounded experience working within or alongside iterative, agile teams and understand what is required to 'work lean' - working closely with your colleagues to iterate and learn quickly as you validate relentlessly with our users and customers.
- You have a strong understanding of user research strategies, with experience using various methodologies to identify user tasks, pains and gains and test written content.
- Content design is integral to offering a better online customer service and the role will work alongside with a multidisciplinary UX/UI function as part of a large project team with business analysts and developers.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search