SharePoint Developer Glasgow City
Lorien's client is going through a very exciting period of growth and looking to add a SharePoint Developer with Sysadmin experience to join them out of their fashionable Glasgow city centre offices on a permanent basis.
The role will form part of their sizable development team and will be a combination of BAU and project development as they look to expand their use and of SharePoint for internal applications and processes.
- Develop new SharePoint sites and pages by capturing end user requirements and
- configuring, testing and integrating as necessary;
- Provide training and guidance to content owners on managing their own content
- Design, create, test and document new and amended SharePoint workflows in accordance
- with agreed standards, capturing end user feedback and configuring, testing and integrating
- as necessary;
- Work with stakeholders, during the planning management and implementation of business
- Transfer application knowledge and associated documentation to the IT helpdesk to facilitate
- robust service support for new and upgraded business solutions;
- Ensure that project and business application support documentation is maintained
- Provide 2nd line support for SharePoint workflows and customisations alongside the wider IT
- Identify project related risks and escalate project issues in a timely manner.
Essential Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience of software development
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and other IT teams across the firm;
- Experience of following development best practices and standards
- Knowledge of maintaining and creating SharePoint lists and libraries;
- General knowledge of SharePoint development, such as workflows
- A good working knowledge of SharePoint administration tasks;
- Experience of developing PowerShell scripts for custom and ad-hoc tasks.
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying please call me.
Our client is offering a fantastic working environment, great flexibility, and a highly competitive salary and benefits package. So should the above sound like you, please get in touch with the latest version of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted