- Full Stack Software Developer
- Remote Working - after lock-down there may be some travel to Milton Keynes.
- 3 months initially however scope to extend
- £400 - £450 per day
My client is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to assist them on a business-to-business integration project, this will be remote working due to the lock-down however may involved some travel to Milton Keynes once lock-down has lifted.
- User Requirements Analysis
- Technical Specification Documentation
- Solution Development & Delivery
- End-to-End System Testing
- Deployment & Implementation
- Information Technology Operations
- Database & System Administration
- Source Management & Change Control
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Business Systems Administration / Operation
- BizTalk Server Administration / Development / Operation
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration / Operation / Development
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Administration / Development / Operation
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services Administration / Development / Operation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Development Environment / .NET Framework
- Microsoft Exchange Web Services Development / Operation
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Certified Developer.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search