Development Engineers UK Wide
Lorien's Digital Solutions Client is going through an exciting period of growth and with a number of new high profile client wins they are looking to expand our their Product Engineer team to meet demand. Our client is looking to add a multiple Development Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis out of their offices In Manchester, London & Leeds.
- You will be part of our product engineer team and work in multidisciplinary agile teams including product owners, QA engineers, UX designers and business analysts.
- Provide technical leadership for your teams, taking ownership of projects through discovery and in to delivery.
- Guide our clients in shaping their ideas by applying your technical knowledge; defining project strategy and technology selection.
- Take responsibility for identifying project risks and taking steps to mitigate these before they become real issues.
- Promote best practices and help to develop your teams by providing constructive feedback to peers and junior team members.
- Contribute to the wider team, particularly with the learnings from your projects. Looks for areas of improvement; technologies, frameworks and tools that we can adopt.
- Show effective management of your immediate project team and demonstrate an ability to influence our business stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, helping to bridge the gap between the two.
- Share your knowledge with the wider team and support learning opportunities.
You will need to have the following skills & experience.
- Cloud development on AWS, Azure or GCP including deployment, scaling and writing for containers. Experience with serverless is also a bonus.
- Familiarity consuming Cloud services, particularly messaging and storage options
- Native or hybrid mobile development on iOS/Android with React Native, Xamarin or Flutter
- Front end development: Deployment / Management of SPA, Server-Side rendering, Webpack / Babel, Gulp, Razor Pages
- Software design and architecture following clean architecture, domain driven design, serverless or microservices
- A solid grasp of software security concerns and options for mitigation
- Content management systems (Umbraco), headless CMS
- Software testing, performance optimisation and maintenance
- Relational and noSQL database design, including Elastic
Our client is offering a fantastic package & opportunity to join a leading Product Engineering team with a real opportunity to advance your career long term as you work your way to a Director / Partner level.
- Salary range, depending on experience and location, 52,000 - 85,000
- Lead engineer comes with £4,500 cash car allowance
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and extra day off for birthday
- Annual bonus (circa 10%)
- 5% contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical
- Group income protection
- Lunch Allowance (when office based)
- Season ticket loans up to £6k
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted