We are looking for a proactive and technical Test Automation Engineer to join our test community to drive the test automation and performance activities within an agile delivery team as part of a large geospatial investment programme.
- Define and drive test practices and provide test assurance by developing and maintaining the integration automation test framework in a test-first environment.
- Required to collaborate across multiple delivery teams to meet the requirements and ambitions of our stakeholders, whist contributing to effective agile delivery.
- This role includes daily management of Azure test pipelines, developing the test framework, regular contact with stakeholders, tech leads and team members to understand functional and non-functional requirements and design BDD test scenarios against a web service API according to the acceptance criteria.
- Regular participation in team estimation activities identifying opportunities to maximise test benefit within the team.
- Report to and provide regular updates to the Programme Test Lead as well as provide mentoring and coaching to team members regarding test automation good practices.
- Responsible for developing the integration test automation framework using public cloud architecture and on-premise systems.
Please note this role is within scope of IR35 and will be office based full time once the current lockdown is over.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search