- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP Certified
- 9 month contract initially with view to extend
- £460.00 per day
- This role falls inside of scope.
My client, a world-leading geospatial data and technology organisation is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their busy team on an initial 9 month contract, please note this assignment will fall inside of IR35
Detailed Services to be provided (specifically, the Deliverables and, if appropriate, specification)
- Design, build, support and troubleshoot Cisco networks (LAN, WAN, and VoIP) to CCNP level
- Design, build, support and troubleshoot Check Point Firewalls (GAIA, Cluster XL, R80)
- Experience of the following - IP addressing and management, VLANs, routing, switching, BGP, WAN technologies (MPLS, PtoP, DSL), DNS, SNMP
- Skills in coding, scripting, automation methods and software defined networking
- Experience of any of the following would be advantageous - Cloud technologies - Azure/AWS, Juniper SSL VPN, RSA Authentication, F5 LTM Load Balancers, SolarWinds, Pulse Secure, Cisco ISE, Cisco Meraki, Cisco CUCM and UCCX
- Excellent technical knowledge across a range of Network Technologies
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Good change and incident/problem management skills
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to interact and build relationships with people at all levels
- Very good track record in challenging and influencing the business to instigate change and improvement
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search