Linux Infrastructure SME
Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled Linux Infrastructure SME to join their Preston based team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
- AWS experience with a RHEL and Oracle, NGNIX web server emphasis
- Review and work within existing AWS environment to build, configure and support PRaP application & DB servers alongside current live instances.
- Understanding of infrastructure from an Oracle perspective and collaborate with DBA team on ASM, Dataguard, TDE components.
- Configure and test integration of replacement NFS Service (AWS EFS) for the existing GlusterFS. Resolve technical issues that may arise during build & test
- Review NGNIX Proxy/Web Application Firewall Servers - used at all integration points with other VPCs and services.
- Build stub instances in dev/test environment, configure and test replicas of the production environment.
- Collaborate with Engineering team, demonstrating trustworthy capability. Sufficient expertise and credibility required to properly evaluate their proposed changes to the existing system configuration and their potential risk/impact to live service.
- Broad Linux experience with demonstrated capability in building hosts for Oracle databases, integrating and troubleshooting application components at and above OS level.
- Experienced client-facing and handling/support of live services
- Experience in reviewing and developing BASH scripts & NGNIX configuration
- Build automation code: Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search