We are currently recruiting for a leading global organisation for two permanent Salesforce Developers. Working as part of a multi-functional Product Team, within a wider IT function, the Salesforce Developers will be based from the office in Luton however there is flexibility to work from home.
The Salesforce Developers will hold some of the following skills and experience:
- Dev Ops/Agile development experience using methods like SCRUM and toolsets including JIRA
- Declarative tools like Process Builder, Flow
- APEX, Visual Force, Lightning web components, Web development Java, html etc.
- Development of Salesforce communities
- Integration experience including outbound messaging, SF connectors, streaming and batch services
- Salesforce DX experience
- Testing experience would be of great benefit
- Ideally Salesforce certifications - App Builder, Platform Dev I, II
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking IT team in a world leading organisation. Fantastic benefits and working culture offered.
Please apply online to Rebekah for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted