- Deskside Engineer - VIP Support Exp
- Market rate
My client is looking for an dedicated Deskside Engineer to join their team in West London, this will be for a large Media end client so experience in this sector is highly desirable. Due to the end client experience working with VIP's is also highly desirable.
Please note, this role will be working on site and full PPE equipment will be supplied.
- To provide high-quality, highly visible desk side and floor-walking support functions to the customer and log such activities through the call systems as work is completed.
- Working within a core site as part of a wider teams spread through other core sites and field.
- To install pre-defined computer image's onto desktop and laptop computers in the case of a serious system failure.
- To install or re-install any applications onto PCs in line with installation procedures.
- Perform basic networking support, including investigating faults, patch, tracing & replacing from desk side to switches
- To perform diagnostic services using all available resources, including the use of other customer based and external support parties.
- To manage hardware repair through the customer defined warranty & non warranty routes
- Create tickets for walk-ins and support the user to resolution Knowledge Skills & Experience
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- 2nd Line Desk Side Experience preferred
- Engineering background in a customer services or field engineering role with a high degree of emphasis on design and troubleshooting
- SNOW or other ITSM Ticket-based tool sets in order to have an understanding and manage work flow tickets.
- VIP/Exec Support
- Strong product related technical background
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 & 365
- Mobile Phone Support - Apple, Android & Blackberry Exp
- SCCM knowledge.
- Adobe creative Suite - desirable
If you are interested and available please apply today!!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search