Our client are looking for a Web Analyst who is passionate about technology and data analysis to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to be confident in their abilities to handle large projects and be curious about new approaches.
- Implementing robust Analytics tags via Google Tag Manager / Implementing appropriate data tagging principles and processes
- Solid SQL experience - writing and creating queries
- Writing technical specification docs for developers to implement data layer changes
- Ensuring that data is structured in a way to ensure effective data modelling
- Auditing and configuring Google Analytics accounts at an advanced level
- Building analysis queries and integrating data in Google BigQuery
- Ensuring highest quality of work across multiple projects concurrently
- Deciding appropriate approaches for different products - working with Product Owners and Developers helping others across the business with analytics.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of a range of database technologies and ability to recommend the best tool for the job at hand
- Has experience of statistical modelling and analysis, web analytics tools, and defining how tracking data should be collected
- Has experience working with Statistical Analysis - Google Analytics / BigQuery / TagManager
- Has experience in developing data dictionaries to develop a detailed understanding of the data architecture across the business
- Works with a commercial mindset and is creative in developing innovative ideas and identifying opportunities for growth
- Brings stakeholders on the journey to encourage buy in and help shape plans
- Creation of dashboards across the business
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are leaders in their field and endeavor to create and an enjoyable and inclusive workplace.
For more information please submit your CV or call 0207654102 to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search