Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled WSO2 Developer to join their Edinburgh based team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
- Degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in a computer related subject, or equivalent experience relevant to the job.
- Significant proven success in software development roles with extensive hands-on experience.
- In-depth knowledge of WSO2 products and ability to develop within these tools
- Strong understanding of a RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL preferred) Proficient with SQL(preferably PL/SQL)
- Knowledge of structured software development techniques and tools
- Systems Analysis and Design techniques
- Use of API first strategies for development with cloud based systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a flexible approach to problem resolution and an ability to deal appropriately with changing requirements.
- Confidence and maturity to manage personal workload and deliver effective and high quality software systems under pressure and to tight timescales
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are required for liaising with others at all levels.
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted