I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager - Data and Dashboards to be based in the City of London on a permanent basis. 60K- 70K depending on experience.
About the role:
Under the guidance of the Lead Project Manager, you'll join the data-focused delivery team as Project Manager in Data and Dashboards. You will support the delivery of a large data transformation programme, seeing it through from source system ingestion through to dashboard delivery and adoption. You will have strong skills in stakeholder management and have successfully rolled out data focused transformation projects before. You will also be technically astute, understanding data lake, warehouse and dashboarding pipelines, being the bridge between the technical teams, the user groups and management.
The project follows the Agile methodology so you will be well versed in the pluses and minuses of Agile.
What you'll bring:
- Proven experience of supporting data ingestion, data warehousing and dashboard development projects as a PM throughout the whole lifecycle from starting up and planning, to rollout and benefits realisation
- Influential leader to energise the delivery team and maintain momentum
- Confident in influencing senior stakeholders
- Organised, proficient and thorough with excellent written and verbal skills
- High level technical understanding of key items for success of an Agile project such as Release Management, Backlog prioritisation
- Understanding of industry leading BI tools, and KPI development
Desirable extra skills and experience:
- PRINCEII, Agile/Scrum qualifications
What we offer for perm roles:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Personal development opportunities
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted