Release Train Manager
Our banking client based in Bristol are currently offering an opportunity for a Release Train Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
In this key role, you'll be developing and maintaining the release train. This will include the preparation and review of release and environment strategy, involving plans and estimation, and management of interdependencies. With your vital leadership, you'll provide cross-team synchronisation, making sure everyone has a clear understanding of how their work helps our customers.
- Enhancing deployment and management phases of the development lifecycle, including through Agile coaching and active contribution to release and environment best practice
- Facilitating and fostering the preparation of release and sprint vision, goals and work pipelines and facilitating pre and post planning meetings
- Building and communicating release calendars and iterative planning cycles and synchronising with other release train managers across domains
- Aggregating the programme release objectives into value streams release objectives where they exist and publishing them for visibility and transparency
- Expert level knowledge and proficiency with scaled Agile and P3M tools and methodologies spanning value stream, portfolio, programme and team levels
- Expert understanding of running complex projects spanning multiple scrum and non-scrum teams
- A Strong ability to prioritise and sequence tasks that are to be delivered by the feature teams
- Strong servant leadership capabilities along with the ability to create and share a vision in-line with the bank's
- Strong stakeholder skills with the ability to influence both business and technical partners
- Experience of running multiple matrix managed teams
If this is something of interest, please apply and I will be in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted