We don't seem to have what you're looking for at the moment.
However, don't let that stop you, we get jobs in all the time, they may not be on our site just yet.
Joining the Test Engineering Centre of Excellence and reporting to an Engineering Manager, you will work within a development squad, becoming involved in quality in all elements of the Software Development Lifecycle. You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of test outcomes through the implementation of quality testing solutions aligned to proven patterns. Working in your development team you will adopt best practice and automation in the testing of complex strategic IT initiatives alongside smaller deliveries and provide technical leadership enabling decisions to be made with confidence and at pace.
To be successful in this role, you will hold some of the following skills and attributes.
* Testing and quality expertise including:
* Structured test techniques to derive appropriate test coverage and drive efficiency in test
* Functional and/or Non-functional testing
* Appropriate certification in test methods and practices e.g. ISTQB/ISEB, CAT, Practitioner in Agile Quality
* Understanding appropriate test approaches for various system topologies such as Cloud, client server, mainframe, event driven architectures.
* Knowledge and experience of End to End software development cycles including:
* Experience of working in collaborative and agile teams
* Understanding of traditional, waterfall development modes
* Production of test evidence and associated artefacts to support quality
* Technical expertise including:
* Knowledge of databases and expertise in structured querying to support testing.
* Tools such as Selenium, SOAP UI/Ready API, Eggplant, Saucelabs, Browsertack, ARD, JIRA, TFS, GIT, Cucumber
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client who is undergoing a major IT transformation so it's never been a more exciting time to join.
As a Test Engineer you will also have access to the following benefits:
* Access to training to help you progress your skills and career
* Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we'll top it up to 23%
* Life assurance worth 8x your salary
* 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Option to 'buy' 10 days more holiday
* Discount vouchers for various retail outlets
* Annual performance related bonus scheme
Please apply online or call Rebekah for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age