Learning & Development Manager - Contract - West London
My client a leading FTSE100 company are looking to recruit a Learning & Development Manager on a contract basis to join their team in West London. Please note this role will be Umbrella or PAYE. The Learning & Development Manager will primarily focus on the development and subsequent deployment and delivery of globally consistent training standards and procedures.
The Learning & Development Manager will be responisble for the following:
- Develop the training needs analysis in line with Corporate Security and Investigations strategy ensuring a more integrated, aligned, Business first approach
- Design and develop a training curriculum and plan for the members that is managed and tracked in myLearning
- Identify training gaps and deliver solutions to address these gaps with innovative and smart ways of working to optimise delivery and reduce complexity for the end user
- Work with SMEs to support training delivery
- Review training materials provided by 3rd parties and other internal functions to determine relevance
- Modify or create course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Monitor and maintain training programmes and manuals to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in content and delivery to aid simplicity and speed
Key skills and experience for the Learning & Development Manager:
- Former roles which have demonstrated training solutions design and development, in a number of different methods of delivery.
- Roles which have demonstrated identification of training gaps and creative thinking to address such gaps
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders at a senior level
- Linkage to external stakeholders within the training and development space
- Experience of working with SMEs and translating their knowledge effectively into training materials that suit the needs of end users
- Experience of enhancing existing training materials with evidence of business and end user impact
- Experience of familiarising and working with existing business training solutions and platforms at speed
- Advanced proficiency with IT applications such as Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Desktop publishing.
This is a contract position working for a top FTSE100 company as a Learning & Development Manager based in their offices in West London. Please note this role will be Umbrella or PAYE. To apply to the Learning & Development Manager please send a CV or call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search