Cloud Systems Developer (Azure) - London OR Germany - Permanent
Our leading Cloud Solutions client is looking for a highly skilled Cloud Systems Developer (Azure) to join their London OR Germany based team(s) on a Permanent basis.
Candidates for the Germany based teams must be able to speak both English and German.
What will your role be?
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservices and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS or Azure.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Using automation and configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient, and scalable platforms which will help our clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
What are we looking for?
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.
- Software development experience and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go is ideal, but talk to us if you love to program in any language.
- Experience in successfully implementing simple enterprise solutions in the cloud using a vast range of cloud technologies and one cloud platform (AWS, Azure)
- Coding - "Push back bad code. Practices and evangelises best coding practice. Has worked with CI/CD and Testing Frameworks. Had helped design or build a network solution for customers.
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn't update each one manually, right?
- Systems administration skills - you'll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
- Stakeholder Management - Ability to understand customer requirements and manage expectations for personal deliverables.
If you are interested please apply and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted