Product Manager - London - 6-9 Months initially (with view to extend OR route to permanent position)
Our Telecommunications client is looking for a highly skilled Product Manager to join their London based team on a 6-9 Month initial contract, with view to extend or with route to a permanent position.
Core Competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Extensive experience in Product Management, additionally R&D, and/or Marketing/Sales is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of transportation & logistics industry, airports, ports, warehouses
- Excellent understanding of the transportation & logistics industry landscape (competitors and partners)
- Proven track record to translate customer needs into market leading product roadmaps
- Experience in agile working and product development in a x-functional global team
- Good know-how of wider regulatory landscape
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Define and develop the MPN Transportation & Logistics E2E Solutions strategy, roadmap and customer offering working with lead customers, Sales and product development to prioritise features and ensure roadmap is aligned with customer and local market requirements.
- Strategic engagement with key customers to support Sales, validate strategy, collecting requirements and getting external feedback
- Together with Finance, Sales and Technology build the business case for new development initiatives and obtain executive buy in.
- Develop Go-to-Market plans and work with sales channels (IoT, VGE & Local Markets) to ensure plans are executed successfully, including clear articulation of offering's USP and positioning, sales collateral, etc.
- Track commercial performance to ensure the success of the offering and drive continuous improvement.
- Manage the product lifecycle of the MPN Transportation & Logistics E2E Solutions offer.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted