Product Designer - Mobile Apps - IOS / Android
We're really excited to be looking for an ambitious, talented Product Designer, with a proven experience or designing user interfaces for mobile apps on iOS & Android devices to join my clients Service & Experience Design team. The team is set up to provide in-house design expertise, supporting collaborative working, and true user-centred design.
What you'll be doing
You'll use your expertise in visual and interaction design to create experiences that engage and solve the needs of those that come into contact with them.
- You'll be working with cross-functional teams, ranging from User Experience Designers, Content Designers, and Engineers to Product Owners and Delivery Leads and Product SMEs
- You'll be working to an agile delivery methodology, working through all the stages of Design Thinking, from Empathise to Implement.
- You'll be involved in customer research to uncover the issues our members and colleagues are facing, instrumental in identifying opportunities and shape the direction of new experiences.
- You'll be accountable for consistency, creativity, and design integrity whilst upholding and contributing to our shared design system
- You will ensure our experience standards and service principles are adhered to at all times, continuingly monitoring their effectiveness and identifying opportunities to improve them.
- Extensive experience working as a Mobile UI/UX Designer within an agency or in-house design team focusing predominantly on native applications across iOS and Android.
- You'll have a thorough understanding of mobile platform and device requirements such as screen resolutions, pixel density and aspect ratios.
- You'll be able to show a deep understanding of Material Design guidelines and Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
- You'll be able to instinctively know the best mobile app UX patterns and IxD patterns to meet the expectations of iOS and Android users.
- You'll have a detailed knowledge of visual and IxD, and the ability to use the appropriate methods, activities, and tools to create delightful experiences.
- You'll be proud to showcase an online portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design solutions with strong visual and IxD skills and a heavy focus on native mobile apps for both IOS and Android.
- You'll possess the ability to bring ideas to life in different ways - we like to realise ideas at speed and have a culture that supports rapid and iterative creation.
If this role is of interest and you'd like more info please apply for more info!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search