Experienced Junior/Security Assurance Analysts required to join a leading international marketing and communications company in their new specialised support centre, which is rapidly expanding into Manchester. They currently operate globally with 55,000 users across 64 countries and provide excellent development and training opportunities. As a 3rd Party Security Assurance Analyst, you will build upon your existing information security and/or security assurance experience by establishing relationships with stakeholders and vendors to ensure third parties are assessed on-boarded, monitored and off-boarded.
The business is located in their state of the art offices within an easily accessible location in the city centre with excellent public transport links.
About the role:
As the Security Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting security risk, capability and maturity assessments, as well as tracking in-flight assessments and supporting third party relationship leads. You will also develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
In addition to this you will also be involved in the following:
- Maintaining the assurance log to effectively monitor, measure and report control effectiveness and business performance
- Influence continuous improvement across third party assurance
- Maintain audit and assessment schedules
As the 3rd Party Security Assurance Officer, you will have experience of third party security assurance, knowledge of all domains within security and knowledge of information security risk frameworks and associate controls.
- Knowledge of information security risk frameworks ISO 27001, NIST, PCI
- Working towards a relevant Security qualification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC)
- Experience using third party assessment platforms
- Experience using Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft PowerBi
- Pension (4% company contribution)
- Income Protection (70% salary)
- Life Assurance (4X Salary)
- Holiday Buy and Sell
- Volunteering Leave (2 days
- Healthcare Plan
- Dental Insurance and much more
This is a brilliant opportunity for a 3rd Party Security Assurance Analyst to join a leading, global marketing and communications company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted