We need a contractor that can support our customer with a Sophos XG230 Firewall on site in Ipswich.
You will need to attend a Design Workshop with the customer and then do a create a SoW.
You will then need to support the:
- Installation and configuration of a pair of Sophos XG230 Firewalls in Active/Passive configuration to replace current WatchGuard
- Consolidate and replicate existing WatchGuard firewall policies while advising on Next Gen XG Firewall features
- Configure ADSL line as backup in case of Leased Line failure
- Configure VW group dedicated line to access VW systems only
- Add Sophos XG Firewalls into existing Sophos Central tenant for remote management and Synchronised Security
- Activate Sophos Central Intercept X Advanced Endpoint licenses in Central Tenant for Synchronised Security
- Activate Sophos Central Intercept X Advanced for Server licenses in Central Tenant for Synchronised Security
- Configure two APX320 Wireless Access Points with two SSID's (Internal and Guest) in Sophos Central & enable Synchronised Security
- Enable Client VPN to XG's with One Time Password (2FA)
- Configure Web Protection policies as agreed in workshop
- Testing and Documentation
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search