I am currently recruiting for a Applications Project Manager on a 6 month contract. Day rate is depending on experience.
About the role:
Joining the project management team as Applications Project Manager, you will own the delivery of multiple web applications and portal projects, seeing them through from early rollout to feature improvement and adoption. You will have strong skills in stakeholder management and have successfully rolled out business applications before. You will also be technically astute and be the bridge between the technical teams, the user groups and corporate management.
The projects follow the Agile methodology so you will be well versed in the pluses and minuses of Agile.
What you'll bring:
- Proven experience of owning and managing delivery of web application projects within the insurance industry as a PM throughout the whole lifecycle from starting up and planning, to rollout and benefits realisation
- Ability to co-ordinate across multiple project teams to manage and communicate dependencies and impacts to multiple products.
- Influential leader to energise the delivery team and maintain momentum
- Confident in influencing senior stakeholders
- Organised, proficient and thorough with excellent written and verbal skills
- High level technical understanding of key items for success of an Agile project such as Release Management, Backlog prioritisation
Desirable extra skills and experience:
- PRINCEII, Agile qualifications
- Previous experience of working in London Market Insurance would be beneficial, but not essential
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted