Business Change Manager
We are currently seeking a Business Change Manager to be based with our trusted client in London on a contract basis. The Business Change Manager will ensure that the needs of Systems Users in terms of education, guidance, coaching, issues resolution, daily support and long term needs are being met. The Business Change Manager will champion the needs of the users and the Directorate to ensure developments, enhancements and changes are rolled out and accepted and that user adoption is maximised.
- For providing help, support and guidance to system users brought about through system and process change
- Maintaining System Handbook's for core systems
- Establishing a centralised support and issue & user requirements management process
- Educating and guiding users, by considering their process roles, so they maximise system functionality
- Ensuring user voices, needs and aspirations are heard and acted upon
- Organising super users and key stakeholders to facilitate change
- Certifying system changes and amendments meet user expectations and needs
- Identifying any systems, data and process change impacts on each other ensuring documentation, models, and training is updated accordingly
- Delivering engagement and campaigns activities to promote system capabilities
- Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- Stakeholder management
- Deciphering technical jargon into user friendly language
- Teaching, mentoring and guiding system users
- Issue resolution, remediation and negotiation
- Communication and campaign creation and execution
- Project management with ability to work independently
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
If this role would be suitable for you, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted